Who needs protein? I want carbs! Ha ha. I am having huge carbohydrate cravings this week. Potatoes, pasta, oatmeal, cereal. I know I need to work in the protein because the baby needs it. I do have meat at dinner every night, I am just having a hard time adding in proteins for breakfast and lunch.
I only had afternoon morning sickness twice this week, and it passed relatively quickly. Here's hoping that I got it out of the way early on and won't have it bother me again. {A girl can wish, right?}
I am, however, still having quite a bit of heart burn. It has been very controllable with tums, so far. But it is happening when I'm not laying down now. I'm expecting this kid to have lots of hair!
I still have a bit of a belly, and my normal pants don't fit me anymore. But, I haven't gained any weight since the transfer. Which, trust me, I am not complaining about! I lost 10 pounds when I was first pregnant with the girls, which I would love to do this time, but I don't see it happening. As long as I'm not creeping up just yet, I'm happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment