Family Pic

Family Pic

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Here we grow again!

We are ready for another baby. We haven't had any success trying on our own, and decided we were ready now. We had one of our "snow peas" thawed and transferred on March 24th. It has been 15 days since the transfer and Monday a blood test showed that I am indeed pregnant!!!! My hormone level came back at 137, which is nice and high for a single pregnancy (226 with the girls). I had a second test done on Wednesday (yesterday) and got the results back today, my hormone level went up to 332 (more than double, which is what we were looking for)! That means that I am 4 weeks, 5 days along, with a due date of December 10, 2011. Allison and Emmily are going to be big sisters!

It is crazy to me how fast things are happening this time around. I started having afternoon morning sickness over the weekend (right at 4 weeks) and I'm even starting to look like I have a bit of a prego belly. Well, to me it looks like that, to others it probably looks like I've gained weight around the middle. I've even started having heart burn at night when laying on my right side. I don't know what I was expecting, everyone says everything happens sooner with your second pregnancy. I just wasn't expecting it this fast. I thought I would have a good 4 weeks or so before I started feeling pregnant.

No comments: