We had our big ultrasound last week. Everything looked great with the baby. We got to see all four chambers of the heart, both hemispheres of the brain, spine, ribs, arms, legs, feet and hands. Oh, and we also go to see that the baby is a BOY!!!!
Its crazy how things change with a second pregnancy. Not only have I been lacking on blogging, but pictures have taken a back seat, too. We've taken two, one at 8 weeks and one at 17 weeks. My goal is to get on this week, so we will be somewhat back on track.
I am finally passed the morning sickness that plagued me for the first 16 weeks. Now I am enjoying the second trimester headaches. I got to skip all of this with the girls. I know, every pregnancy is different, but what amazes me is just how opposite my pregnancies have been.
The girls are doing great! They are starting to understand that Mommy has their baby brother in her tummy. They will even put their hands on my tummy and say "baby."
We moved them to toddler beds about a month ago. Every week they are doing a little better. The most difficult part is that they have their very best friend to play with. Most nights I have to go in after a little while and sit in their room. They don't get out of their beds when I am in there, but it can take a while for them to stop fidgeting and go to sleep.
They are starting to turn into 2 year olds. I love that they are exploring new things and wanting to do more by themselves. However, I don't like the fighting, screaming and tantrums that come with it. Daddy has already taught them how to say they are 2. I keep trying to convince them they are still 1, but they don't believe me. Ha!
Crazy to think that in just 19 weeks we will have a baby boy and two two-year-old big sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment