Family Pic

Family Pic

Monday, November 10, 2014

Restart!

Whoa! It has been a REALLY long time since I've posted anything on this blog. Our lives have changed in so many ways in the last 3 years. Not only was our son, Adam, born December 1, 2011, but we also have a baby girl, Callie, who was born October 2, 2013. Our daily life is crazy to say the least.

So let's just hit the restart button here.

Since, I have attempted to blog before and not quite been able to keep up with it, I have little faith that I will be able to do this on a weekly basis. What can I say? Life has a way of speeding up. Finding time to write becomes more difficult and eventually becomes the lowest priority.

Over the past five years (since our twins were born) I have learned that I am not a perfect mom and probably an even less of a perfect wife. I am sure my family would say they love as I am in spite of my many flaws. However, I still strive to improve and be better at both. I feel as though I was made for this, I know I can do it.

This year I have several goals. I realize they may take more than a year to realize. There is no time like the present to get started

No comments: