Family Pic

Family Pic

Monday, November 10, 2014

Essential Oils

There is quite the controversy over the use of Essential Oils EOs). Probably just as big an argument is which company has the safest and purest EOs. I have done some research, and looked at the websites of some of the companies out there.

I discussed with my husband (who still thinks of it all as "snake oil," but has agreed to indulge me) and come to the conclusion I need to follow my gut on this. So…. I bought a starter kit of EOs from Young Living.

I can't shake this feeling that this is going to be a healthier way for our family to live. I know there is a huge learning curve in using EOs safely and effectively. I also know that there will be times that we will still need traditional medical care.

Now, I need to decide what I am going to do first. It will involve something in the diffuser. I am thinking either Purification or Thieves. Possibly both? Obviously a little more research is needed. 

What about you? Are you curious about what EOs can do for you and your family? Join me as I explore this new avenue of caring for my family. Maybe you will decide to give them a try yourself.

No comments: