Family Pic

Family Pic

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Waiting… waiting… and waiting some more.

Our final blood test is on Monday. This will tell us if we’ve been successful this month or not. Only 1 day left.

I was actually very calm and relaxed all week. Then Friday came around, and now I’m nervous. This has been such a long road. I’m not sure I can imagine it ending. Yet, at the same time, I can’t imagine it not ending. One thing is for sure, I am ready to be moving on to the next phase in our lives.

I’ve had quite a bit of cramping this week. Rachelle has been my research queen this week. She looked it up and found quite a few people saying that cramping is good, but headaches are bad. Good news, I haven’t had any headaches.


I hope all the Mom’s have a wonderful Mother’s Day!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

My hopes are with you as you wait, waiting is the hardest part. With all the thoughts and prayers you have out here from your family and friends I am sure the waiting will be worth it.
Can't wait to here the results....
Love
Aunt Joy

John and Amanda said...

tap, tap, tap...sigh... If time seems to be going by slowly for me I can't imagine how slow it is moving for you guys! I'm praying for you!!!!!