The injections have been going well. I've been taking 225iu of Follistim every night. Craig didn't want to watch at first. He was doing the dishes while I gave myself the injection. He's feeling more comfortable now. Which is a huge relief to me because he will have to give me shots of progesterone in the rear after the retrieval.
I can tell that the hormones are starting to effect me. I've been pretty nauseous and my brain isn't working as clearly as it normally does. Of course, I could just chalk it up to being blond. Ha. Ha. Ha.
I had my first monitoring ultrasound and blood check done today. My estrogen levels were a little high, but not enough to cause any alarm. So my dosage will stay the same tonight and tomorrow, but the dr. wants me to go back in on Wednesday for another ultrasound.
I have 6 follicles on the left and 16 on the right. Just to give you an idea of how cloudy my brain has been, I didn't even realize that have 6 on one side and 16 on the other meant that I had 22 follicles until a friend pointed it out to me! (Thanks Kelly!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment