Adventure Number 1:
I did it! I passed my Realtor's Exam! I had no idea how many associations I had to join and all the paperwork associated with getting started is a little overwhelming. It's all done now! I am officially a Realtor in the state of Arizona! I even have my own website (it's a little bare right now) ReneeOConnor.Realtor (note that it is .reator not .com). Now I need to get some clients and start showing houses!
Adventure Number 2:
One of our biggest goals as parents is to let the kids see and experience as much as possible. We want to do it as a family and really engrain in them the love and support of a close family.
Most days that is harder than you'd think. The squabbles and competition between them can be fierce at times. I'm told that is just what happens with the kids the same age spacing as ours.
One way we have decided to combat this is by getting a motorhome! We've been thinking about it, budgeting and looking at some so that we can get one this spring.
Wouldn't you know it.... we found one that is too good of a deal to pass up and bought it just a couple of days ago! I was joking around with Craig saying we should name it Daisy so we can say we are "Driving Miss Daisy." He laughed at me like he always does when I come up with something corney. The kids on the other hand (having never seen the movie) thought it was a great idea. Alli and Emmi were especially excited about the name since they are Daisy Girl Scouts.
We are so excited and can't wait to make many family memories with Miss Daisy!
No comments:
Post a Comment