It just doesn't seem possible that our twins are 8 months old. They are actually 35 weeks old today. No, I don't still count their age by weeks. I got an e-mail today that told me.
After seeing that e-mail I started thinking about what was going on when I was 35 weeks pregnant. That's the week I started having contractions and the week I was considered full term. I actually thought I would be meeting our precious girls at any minute. The little stinkers made us wait 3 more weeks.
It amazes me every day how much they have changed. They both crawl, and Emmily even pulls herself up to standing. They smile all the time and it melts me heart when I hear them say Mama. They are starting to snuggle out of love which almost brings me to tears each time. We have even gotten a few kisses from them.
The girls are so sweet, loving and fun. I wish everyone was as happy as I am. My dreams have definitely come true. I have an amazing husband who loves me and our children. He provides for our family in a way that I never could. It allows me to do everything I can to fill our home, family and lives with love. To top it all of I have the most wonderful twins girls in the world. What can I say? I am blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment