Family Pic

Family Pic

Friday, January 9, 2009

1st Week of 2009.

Sunday was one of my weeks to teach at the preschool at church and we had 23 kids. Trying to get 23 four and five year olds to be quiet at the same time is quite a challenge!

Then on Monday, my niece, Makenzee was born. (Welcome to the family little one.)

Thursday I attended a memorial service. It was sad yet happy at the same time. Everyone loved her so incredibly much and everyone who spoke mentioned something about her always being in their heart. I guess we really can't ask for more than that.

The rest of the week hasn't been quite as eventful. But is sure has passed quickly. I can hardly believe it is Friday already. I've gotten a touch of a head cold. Not too bad, and no fever (which is really good news).

All in all, the first full week of 2009 has been pretty great. I just hope the rest of the month (and year) continue to be as bright.

No comments: