Family Pic

Family Pic

Friday, April 4, 2008

Jury Duty

I had jury duty on Tuesday. Lucky me, I ended up getting picked for a DUI Trial. It was inconvenient, but I really didn't mind too much. It was fun for me to see the other side of the court room. I do have to say that the prosecutor was lucky the evidence was on his side. He was completely disorganized, almost like he was unprepared. It was pretty frustrating and confusing to follow along with him. But it's over now and I feel good that I did my civic duty.

Next week is going to be busy. We have Craig's birthday on Wednesday (which I still need to go shopping for), and I have a baseline ultrasound on Friday. That's when we'll find out if we get to go with the April 30th FET date or not.

We've decided to transfer both of our little snow peas. We have about a 40% of success by transferring both, which doubles our chances over everything else we've tried.

No comments: